The information we collect includes:
The personal details provided by you when placing an order, for example – name, e-mail address, contact number, home address, shipping and billing address.
The details your computer or mobile device provides us when you interact with us – your IP address, the internet browser you’re using, the duration of your visit on the website, the page you clicked to land on Fabric of Society, cellphone ids, location etc.
Details such as search criteria, order history, order preferences, sizing etc. Are also stored, to give you a more personalized shopping experience.
We may also record or monitor calls received from you or made by us to you. We do this for quality and training purposes to make your shopping experience on Fabric of Society seamless.
How is customer data used
We use the information provided by you and your device (mobile/computer) in accordance with the terms stated in this policy.
Fabric of Society uses it to:
- Register you as a user on our website Communicate with you Provide products, services and information you require Manage your user account Target advertisements Process delivery, purchases and returns Deliver product offerings in-sync with your interests Record order history Help you keep in touch with us on all media channels
- Protect you against scams and unauthorized transactions
- Gain insight and feedback about services
- Monitor user behavior
- Comply with legal requirements
- How customer data is shared by us
- We may share your information with third party business partners or entities whom -we believe trustworthy. We may share your data with third-party organizations to provide you an interest-based shopping experience on the website. We may pass your information to data processing companies, ad-serving agencies, research students, universities, research and development organizations, regulatory bodies, government and law-enforcement agencies.
- We collect information about traffic, clicks, visits and other commercial information which we may transfer to third parties without disclosing your personal information (you will be anonymous).
- We may also allow information access by a third-party to help us source the right products, improve the product recommendation engine, target our marketing campaigns effectively and create relevant content. It may be used to provide more customized marketing via phone, email, SMS or any other means (electronic or otherwise) and you agree to these terms by using the services on the website.
How safe is my data
Every piece of information received by Fabric of Society is encrypted with secure socket layer (SSL) which encrypts your information while it is being delivered to us, to prevent unauthorized use of your information. We keep our security system updated and strive hard to safeguard your data at all levels. However, since data transmission on the internet is never absolutely secure we don’t guarantee the security of the data transmitted by you on our website.